VIRTUAL FACETIME photo SESSIONS
You stay at your house, I stay at mine. After a 15-20 minute FaceTime session you'll have a stunning, low resolution gallery to cherish the best part of a quarantine -- FAMILY.
- Make sure your iPhone or iPad (phone preferred) with iOS 11 or later is charged up!
- Be sure FaceTime LIVE Photos are enabled (Settings>FaceTime>Live Photos – toggle on)
- Restart if you had to turn on Live Photos
I'll FaceTime you at your session time! Get ready for snuggles, laughs, and 15-20 minutes of direction and prompting (just like we're in person)! I'll be capturing photos as we go through FaceTime. Literally it's that simple!
After our session, I'll edit the best photos (15-30) in a mix of color and black and white when possible. (Usually extra black and white heavy as a heads up!). You'll have the right to download and print these photos up to 4x6! You can also share socially or with family and cherish forever.
See a full session here!
THINGS OF NOTE before you book:
- These are low resolution galleries (they're coming from a phone after all) BUT most images will print up to 4x6 and are great for social sharing.
- It's helpful to have either a phone stand or an extra person to hold the phone as I direct and capture. Mama's this is your chance to have new photos with (and of) your littles! Dad's, hello easy gift option! All you have to do is literally hold the phone! These are also great for newborns until it's safe to take high quality images!
- You MUST have an iPhone or iPad for these sessions to take place, iPhone is preferred (the camera is better!) and a strong wifi or data connection for FaceTime.
- For indoor sessions we aim for a light-filled room (think big windows but no direct sunlight)! If you aren't sure send me a few photos of location options and I'll help you choose! Just make sure you take the photos with your back against the window as I'll have you facing the window during your session.
- We can TOTALLY do outdoor sessions as long as your connection is strong enough! Golden hour is ideal OR somewhere in the shade! Again, send options if you aren't sure! I'm here to help.
- These limited sessions are pay what you please! These sessions don't follow my normal session pricing since the images are much lower resolution than my camera produces. I'll still be there guiding you through the session though, I promise!