My greatest pleasure is working with YOU again.
My second greatest pleasure is meeting your friends and family.
INTRODUCING | TEM Photography's Customer Referral Program
First of all: I want to sincerely thank my amazing customers for not only working with me but also sending their friends. I can't explain enough how happy it makes my heart when I hear people referring. <3
That being said: I made a super simple referral program for you all!
How it works:
1) You work with me and love your session. (Yahoo!)
2) You send a family member, friend, co-worker, etc. my direction, they book, and complete their full priced session.
3) After their session you get a $20 credit towards your next full priced session!
They get an extra image in their finally gallery for taking your awesome advice!
How cool is that? That's a win-win-win we all can be happy about!
The fine print & nitty gritty:
- Credits are only given for referrals who book FULL sessions. They are not given for referrals towards half sessions, mini sessions, marathon sessions.
- Credits from referrals can only be used on full priced sessions. The are not valid towards any half, marathon, mini, or model call sessions. They are also not valid towards deposits (i.e. wedding deposits).
- Credits from referrals CAN be stacked up to the full amount of a session.
- Credits from referrals are not redeemable for cash, and are non-refundable, but they are fully transferable.
- It is the clients responsibility to mention referral credits before payment is made on a session. I keep track of all referrals but please understand it is difficult for me to remember referrals when booking out of the office.
- This program starts 10/15/2014. Unfortunately no back dated referrals will be credited.
- You must actually KNOW the person you refer. Referrals or recommendations on garage sale sites, classified ads, etc. are greatly appreciated, but will not be qualified for referral credits
Questions? Comments? Concerns?
Please feel free to reach out to me!
Have we worked together? If we have I'd love it if you'd leave me a review!