Well, I'll be honest. I'm tired of seeing the same family photos done year and year again for the holidays. We all know the one's....
This year, let's get crazy.
- Apple orchard session at St. John's orchard or another local orchard (clients: if you wear reds it can easily be transferred to a Christmas card session!)
- Three words: Ice skating session.
- Holidazzle Village (if you haven't yet heard, the makers of the Holidazzle parade are turning their attention this year on creating a little village with gift shops, lights, reindeer, carolers, the whole nine yards. (please note an additional $10 travel fee will apply to this session)
- Sledding (like with an old style sled, I see this as being perfect for a little one..)
- Around a campfire (s'mores and all - lifestyle style) ...pass the cider, please!
- Decorating the Christmas tree. YOUR Christmas tree.
- Rice Park tree lit session in St. Paul (please note an additional $10 travel fee will apply to this session)
- T'was the night before Christmas BOOK FILLED session at the library.
- Christmas to the MAX. Literally like, everything Christmas-y. Mistletoe, cocoa, lights, and more.
- To the Christmas tree farm we go! (I know I've done this with one of my clients before and I think the photos turned out beautifully!)
- Wrap me up. I'm sure you've seen it but I don't care. I want to find a family where I can go into their home (with a wood floor preferably) or outdoors to wrap the parents up with lights. (Think: mischievous little one style..)
- Snow snow snow. On a particularly snowy day I would love to have a family build a snowman and have a snowball fight for the sake of Christmas-y card goodness.
PLEASE NOTE!! Session pricing will be changing as of November 1st, 2014! It will be increasing from $110 to $125 for 12 images, fully edited, digitally downloaded right to your computer with a print release. HOWEVER, if you book in advance you can lock in our current pricing!!
Questions? Comments? Looking for something in particular? Contact me via the tab above or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org :)
I look forward to working with you all! :)
Have we worked together? If we have I'd love it if you'd leave me a review!